Mary and Mark James
SEAL-A-FRIDGE SAVES YOU MONEY
CUSTOM MADE SEALS ON SITE
Call 0408 883 715 or 13 14 79
Glass Drink Cabinets - Under Counter Fridges
Domestic Fridges and Freezers
Caravan Fridges and Freezers
PEACE OF MIND
Custom made, premium quality seals for Domestic and Commercial fridges, made on site and installed or supplied to you for DIY
Our mobile workshops travel anywhere in Northern Victoria and southern parts of NSW
- Local friendly professional technicians who come to you
- All locations, business, domestic, town and country
- Carry an extensive range of stock on board 95% of all seals, resulting in faster service
Local technicians who come to you
The technicians are professional in their workmanship and will let you know what repairs are needed before they start the job
Solutions to ALL your coolroom, fridge and freezer door closure problems such as hinges, broken liners and auto door closers
EFFECTIVENESS & EFFICIENCY
With new seals your fridges, freezers and coolrooms keep their contents fresher for longer & use less electricity while prolonging the life of your compressor
Our professional service guarantees your appliances will comply with Health Department and Food Safety guidelines
Bacteria grow quickly in high-risk foods when kept at temperatures between 5°C and 60°C. This is called the Temperature Danger Zone. Avoid keeping high-risk food in the Temperature Danger Zone. Keep chilled foods cold at 5°C or colder, and hot food hot at 60°C or hotter. It is very important not to keep high-risk food in the Temperature Danger Zone longer than is absolutely necessary.
Automatic hydraulic coolroom door closers, custom made door-bottom sweeps and air curtains fitted to your specifications
PART OF OUR ONGOING SERVICE
Is your cool room door being left open by staff?
- If a latch has worn out on a cool or freezer room door we can convert the compression seal to a magnetic seal
- Ask our technician about a hydraulic auto door closer or spring so the door is self-closing
- When the technician checks the cool room door he looks at the condition of the hinges and the doorframe so when the seal is changed repair work is done to the cool room door and frame at the same time.
- If the sliding door rollers need to be greased this is done as well as checking the bearings and making sure the door buffer is protecting the door from shock damage.
- If the door is dragging along the ground this can fixed by changing the hinges and strengthening the door frame. Perhaps putting a door sweeper along the bottom will stop cold air escaping? Just ask, we’re here to help.
Are the under counter fridge doors staying shut and keeping the correct temperature?
Over time the fridge door hinges will wear out and won’t self close. The technician carries these hinges in the van and will replace the seal and hinges at the same time and if there is no handle he can fit one as well, just ask him.
What is the condition of your glass drinks cabinets or stainless steel Williams fridges?
There are a range of popular glass door cabinets or stainless steel Williams fridges that need seals and hinges replaced as well as the liners sometimes become brittle and break. We repair or replace all those items.
What can be done about a buckled chest freezer lid or a fridge door not sealing properly?
As our technicians are experienced with a range of cold appliance repairs they carry necessary glues and tin lining that can repair old serviceable chest and upright freezers as well as domestic fridges. After a seal is replaced the door is checked for door alignment to the face of the fridge ensuring the best suction possible.
WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS SAY
Ouyen Club “These doors have never closed this good”
Hollywoods Pizza Bar “These guys are welcome back”
Bendigo Stadium “Work done to a great standard”
Moama RSL “Our preferred supplier”
KFC Bendigo “Reliable and do a great job”
Foodworks Lockington “They warranty their work”
SEAL-A-FRIDGE SAME-DAY SERVICE
SEAL YOUR OBLIGATION-FREE QUOTE TODAY
Call 0408 883 715 or 13 14 79